Who would you rather have this week and going into next season, Blake Bortles or Matt Ryan? The AJC’s D. Orlando Ledbetter joins CineSport’s Noah Coslov to answer that question. (Blake Bortles has 30 TD passes and 13 interceptions. Matt Ryan has 17 touchdowns passes and 14 interceptions).
FLOWERY BRANCH — Here are the five things we learned Tuesday about the Falcons (6-7), who play at Jacksonville (5-8) at 1 p.m. Sunday at EverBank Field. The Falcons have dropped six straight and seven of the past eight games.
1. MOORE TO INJURED-RESERVE: Safety William Moore, who suffered an ankle injury, was placed on injured-reserve.
2. HANKERSON RELEASED: Wide receiver Leonard Hankerson was released from injured-reserve.
3. GARLAND PROMOTED: Ben Garland, a 6-foot-5, 275-pound guard, was promoted to the 53-man roster from the practice squad.
4. FALCONS ARE CRUMBLING: Bill Polian covered the Falcons game on Sunday for ESPN radio. The Hall of Fame general manager didn’t like what he saw.
5. BORTLES OR RYAN: Jacksonville quarterback Blake Bortles has thrown 30 touchdowns and 13 interceptions. Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan has thrown 17 touchdowns and 14 interceptions.