FLOWERY BRANCH — The Atlanta Falcons cheerleaders have their last prep class on Saturday before the preliminary auditions on Sunday at the Georgia Dome.
The final prep class (there is a cost)
has been upgraded to a “VIP Audition Sneak.”
Participants will have an opportunity to learn a portion of the pre-lims routine (first cut only).
A limited number of various audition-friendly give-a-ways will also be available to randomly selected participants who pre-register. Space is limited. Click here for registration information.
Preliminary auditions registration is from 7:45 a.m.- 9:30 a.m. at the Georgia Dome. Auditions begin at 9:30 am.
The finals will be held on Wednesday with registration at 5:30 p.m. and auditions at 6:30 pm. (Closed to the public).
DETAILS for those seeking to audition:
- Preliminary Auditions will last until 2:00 p.m.
- There will be two cuts at the preliminary audition.
- Preliminary auditions are open to the general public.
- Attire for auditions is a two-piece leotard (bra top and dance trunks), skin-tone/matte tights, socks and white dance sneakers or tennis shoes.
- All choreography will be taught to candidates on the day of the audition.
- Should the participant become a finalist, there will be a mandatory 15-minute interview (during the day) and dance/fitness boot camp (in the evening) on Monday, April 25th. This will be arranged at the preliminary audition.
- Learn the final cut on Tuesday evening April 26th 6:30 p.m.
What to bring to audition
- Application (download online at AtlantaFalcons.com )
- Recent non-returndable photo or snapshot
- Valid Photo ID
- Non-refundable $35 CASH application fee
- Business and/or dance resume (optional)
- Light lunch or snack and drink
- Must be at least 18 years of age by June 2, 2016
- Must be a high school graduate or have a G.E.D.
- Must have a part-time or full-time job or be a college student (yes, a mother is considered a full-time job!)