Falcons left guard Andy Levitre returned to practice on Thursday. (By D. Orlando Ledbetterfirstname.lastname@example.org)
SEATTLE — Here are five quick takes from the open portion of the Falcons’ practice today at Husky Stadium.
1. JULIO JONES UPDATE: Falcons All-Pro wide receiver Julio Jones (knee bruise) returned to practice. He was catching passes from quarterback Matt Ryan in the rain along with Mohamed Sanu.
2. ANDY LEVITRE UPDATE: Starting left guard Andy Levitre (knee bruise) returned to practice. After stretching, he was going through one-on-one blocking drills with right guard Chris Chester.
3. FOOTBALL IN THE RAIN: The Falcons held their walk-through indoors, but the practice was held outdoors in the rain. The forecast calls for showers over the next four days, including Sunday.
4. BAG DRILLS: The Falcons executed their bag drills in the rain and no one slipped. Check out the video.
5. LINEBACKER UPDATE: Falcons coach Dan Quinn said linebackers De’Vondre Campbell and Deion Jones did not have any setbacks after their return to practice from ankle injuries. The coaches will watch closely how the players are cutting and they will monitor their ability to change directions before they decide if they are ready to play on Sunday. Both players said they planned on playing.
GAME FIVE: Falcons 23, Broncos 16
5 things we learned from the Falcons upset of Super Bowl champs
MARK BRADLEY: The Falcons rock a rookie in the Rockies
What Dan Quinn have to say after the win over Denver
Coleman amassed 163 yards to power the offense
Vic Beasley has breakout game with 3.5 sacks
Kemal Ishmael moved to linebacker, led team in tackles
What the Falcons had to say after the win over the Broncos
Photos: Falcons battle the Broncos
GAME FOUR: Falcons 48, Panthers 33
5 things we learned from the Falcons’ 48-33 win over the Panthers
Tweetcap: Falcons 48, Panthers 33
Old pro Freeney shows new trick with Falcons
Falcons’ rookie Neal holds on vs. Olsen
What Julio Jones had to say after the 48-33 win over the Panthers
What Dan Quinn had to say after the 48-33 win over the Panthers
What Matt Ryan had to say after the 48-33 win over the Panthers
Alford battled; Collins to return
Early view in NFC South isn’t what most expected; Falcons on top
GAME THREE: Falcons 45, Saints 32
5 things we learned from the Falcons’ 45-32 win over the Saints
Falcons, Saints protest with unity circle before game
REPORT CARD: Falcons earned high marks for drubbing Saints
What Dan Quinn had to say after the 45-32 win over the Saints
What Matt Ryan had to say after the 45-32 win over the Saints
What the Falcons had to say after the 45-32 win over the Saints
Keanu Neal makes strong debut for Falcons
Falcons’ Deion Jones runs for glory, not survival, in return home
AJC POWER RANKINGS: Falcons best in NFC South?
GAME TWO: Falcons 35, Raiders 28
5 things we learned from the Falcons’ win over the Raiders
Trufant’s heads-up play saves the day
Tight ends help to power offense
Weatherspoon plays strong in first start since 2013
Matthews, Schraeder held Mack sack-less
JEFF SCHULTZ: Falcons put on offensive show and win
What Matt Ryan had to say after beating the Raiders
What Dan Quinn had to say after the win over the Raiders
GAME ONE: Buccaneers 31, Falcons 24
5 things we learned from the Falcons’ loss to the Bucs
No sacks for new-look Falcons pass rush
Julio Jones not worried about his ankle injury
Falcons have a case of the “no-huddle” blues
REPORT CARD: Falcons can’t ‘gift’ opponents 17 points
FILM REVIEW: Beasley missing in action
AJC’S NFL POWER RANKINGS: Where are the Falcons?
Hageman charged is domestic violence case